Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to work...off to Grandpa and Grandmas

I started back to work 2 weeks ago this Monday but my babysitter couldn't start until August 16th when her kids go back to school so my dad and Dianne were gracious enough to watch Easton for me 3 days a week for 2 weeks.



I've heard all the stories (and watched them too) of people that go back to work and it's just traumatic to leave your baby and they spend the day crying. That...was not me. Going back to work was a mix of emotions for me - sad to leave Easton but so very happy to get back to work and most importantly get a routine in place.



So Tuesday came, which was the first day I went into the office and dad and Dianne met me in Hesston. As I handed him over I felt a little sad and kissed him goodbye for a few minutes but then went to work and the day seemed to go much faster than I had expected. I only called twice (I think) and after a few days they even set up a camera in his crib so I could watch him while he slept.



I definitely think that because he was with family it made the sting of sending him off to a sitter much less than it will be when he goes to Jill's next week. We'll see...



Here's a look at Easton's last 2 weeks at Grandpa and Grandma Kovarna's:

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbook design generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment