Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A day with Grandpa and Grandma

As I've mentioned to many of you in the near past, these days it just seems so hard to get things like cleaning house, thank you notes, work, ...a shower done these days with little Easton that an idea popped into my head a couple of weeks ago. Justin has been working right by his mom and dad's house all week so I thought what better opportunity for Easton and his grandparent's to get some one on one time than Saturday. Justin made the phone call and of course they were MORE than happy to take him for the day.


Saturday came and I had my list made of all the things I needed to do. The only thing on my list put there by Justin was to take a nap because he didn't want me to be "grumpy" anymore. Must be the lack of sleep these days turning me into a bear. :) 6:00am rolled around and he woke me up to get Easton ready to go. I got everything packed up, the diapers, the bottles, the formula, change of clothes....all there. I hated to say goodbye to my baby but it was a much welcomed day to myself. As they drove off I was so sad but kept it together and went back into the house. What a perfect time to get my "nap" in but did I go back to bed...no.


After messing around on the computer I jumped in the shower (yay) and headed to town to run a couple of errands. Half a day later, I rolled home around 4pm with the day quickly slipping away from me. I PROMISED Justin I was going to take a nap...I thought. So I finally laid down for a quick nap and welcomed my baby home around 8pm. It was a LONG day without him but he had so much fun with Grandpa and Grandma.







No comments:

Post a Comment