Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby furniture means...Baby coming soon!

Last week we got the call that our baby furniture was FINALLY in from Tiny Tykes. Some of you know the baby furniture drama that we have gone through and for those of you who don't, let's just say think twice before making a trip to this enticing store of cribs and dressers. This guy is probably one of the WORST business owners I know of!

Enough about that...on to the furniture. Justin went and picked it all up yesterday and I specifically asked him to NOT put it together because I, of course, wanted to take pictures. :-) When I got home we broke into the boxes and it was so exciting!

Justin did such a good job putting it together...without looking at directions. There were a few bolts left over but he assured me it was sturdy. After he walked out of the room I frantically looked at the directions and realized they were leftover for a reason...they were for the convertible portion of the crib. Whew!




When we got done (by we I mean Justin) putting everything together, I had to sit there for a minute and take in this amazing moment. I found myself staring in the empty crib thinking that in a matter of months our lives are going to change so dramatically, the things we once thought were important in life are going to be tossed to the side and this amazing little guy is going to light up our world like nothing we've ever experienced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment