Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things - one post at a time!

It's been so long and I've missed my old blog friend so I made a commitment to myself to write one of these a week. It's amazing at how busy life gets with a little one around the house. I guess at 13 months he's not so much of a little guy though!

We've had such a busy summer that we can't believe that it's almost over. One thing that Easton has been doing lots of is SWIMMING! He LOVES the pool. He is a fish! The lucky kiddo got his mommy's tanning abilities and he looks like our California surfer kid. Here's a video of Easton and daddy at the pool.



Justin and I have been just as busy this summer - what's taking up all of our time besides our bubby??? WORK! Justin has been working A LOT but the great thing is we've been putting Skype to use and Easton gets to talk to daddy...well when he isn't throwing the phone down on the floor. And I've been working a lot as well.

Here's some fun shots of our summer:




No comments:

Post a Comment